Wednesday, December 16, 2009

cutest gay man ever,

so i'm at work and my favorite customer walks in and orders his caramel macchattio.
now, he usually doesn't talk to me, at all, ever, even though i think he's adorable.
so i'm making his drink, and he just randomly says, "it's cold."
inside my head, i'm dying laughing from him pointing out the obvious, but also reeeally happy he talked to me.
so i go, "it's freezing."
and he says, "on my car it says it's only -25 right now."
and i say, "wow that's good."
and he goes, "yeah, warmer."
so i say, "it's a sad, sad day when -25 is a warm and happy day."
he laughs and says, "mhmm, my son asked me this morning why we had to live in this country."
i laughed, then said, "yeah, you know.. i'm pretty sure i'd rather be somewhere warmer like... the arctic."
and he laughs and says, "it's a sad, sad day when that's the truth."

MADE MY WEEK =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers