Monday, June 21, 2010

can you tell me what was ever really special about me all this time?

you gave me the eye boy, the too-friendly, goodnight eye. well i don't think i want your eye now. what do you think of that? i wonder what you would say if i told you, i wonder what you would do.

i don't know why you did that. i think we're both confused. i want him and you want her, but when we're together something strange happens between us. i don't know how, and i don't know why, but i miss you, and in my opinion, that's not a good thing.

you leaned so close to me, close enough i could feel your breath on my cheek when you spoke.

i need to quit you and your blue eyes. i need to stop thinking about the look you gave me last night and the butterflies it caused inside of me. because no matter how sweet or charming or caring you are, she's more important to me.

maybe i only like you because you treat me like i actually exist.

i liked him before i knew who he was.
i like him even more now that i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers