Thursday, January 28, 2010

eddie vedder

he just may be my new hero.
even moreso than bryan adams -- which is a stretch for me.

i luhh him.
to put it that way.

ummm i really just kinda want to play sims,
because that life that i made for myself is just a little bit better than my own
actually no, a lot better.
i'm friends with people i used to be friends with.
they all have happy families,
even if i'm not included as part of them
we're friends.

i want it to be that way for real.

then there's the charles/james thing.
wtf were you guys talking about?
you're really nice to me when james isn't there
and he shows up and
poof. different person

asshole.

'cept for i think i reeally just reeeally like him
dunno why.
makes me all warm and fuzzy on the inside which is weird for me
i kinda wish it didn't happen
he's a lot older than me.
then again, he always makes sure to say hi
but maybe he's just being polite.

WHO KNOWS?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers